Our Promise to you
It is, we will communicate proactively with you at least once a week. We will close on time, every time and meet your commitment date on time. We will provide a detailed face to face appointment to go over all of your needs to help you get the best loan structure for you.
To radically improve the lives of our clients and referral partners by providing exceptional customer service. We define great customer service by finding out what our clients need from us, and over delivering that expectation. We are committed to closing on time, every time and over communicating to create a WOW experience
Our Core Values
Want to know the value of your home?
The Matt Vance Team is here to help with your mortgage needs!
Click the tab below to help understand the basics of home loans.
Simply refers to a loan not insured by the government. These loans typically conform to the standards of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Conventional loans require as little as 3% down and have a wide variety of different options that we can discuss to custom tailor your needs.
Government insured mortgages that require as little as 3.5% and flexible underwriting requirements.
Loan programs to help our Veterans. These loans require no money down, and do not have monthly PMI.
Great option for people purchasing homes in less densely populated areas. They require NO money down.
For loan amounts above $424,100.
A solid option for people who are purchasing homes that need updating or fixer uppers.*Not all customers will qualify.
1st and second mortgage combos
Each loan program and every borrower is different and the documentation requirements may
vary. Once you start looking for a home, try to keep these
documents accessible as we will need updates once you find a home and go under contract.
- 2 most recent paystubs
- A copy of your W-2’s for the past 2 years
- 2 most recent complete bank and investment account statements, even the blank pages
- Copy ID’s
For self-employed buyers and for people who own investment property or a 2nd home
additional documents typically include:
- Mortgage statements of all property owned
- Most recent 2 years complete federal tax returns
- A copy of K-1 forms
What not to do:
- Don't lie on your loan application
- Don't skip any payments, continue paying everything on time
- Don't open any new accounts, or use credit cards more than usual
- Don't cosign a loan for anyone
- Don't pay off your debts, consolidate debt, or close any accounts
- Don't quit your job or change jobs
- Don't dispute anything on your credit report
- Don't throw away bank statements or pay stubs
- Don't transfer money between accounts or open new accounts
- Don't ignore any lender requests
Contact us to work with one of the best
mortgage origination teams in NH and MA.